Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), also known as Oracle applications comprises of a suite of products in the realm of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM), Oracle financials application and procurement among others. With over a decade of experience, Prodware’s Oracle EBS practice has expert consultants who can provide comprehensive services from consulting to implementation and support.
Prodware’s constant effort is to provide customers with best possible solution for their problems. With Oracle Solutions organizations can streamline business processes, reduces risks and maximize ROIs.
Prodware Oracle Consulting capability helps you protect your existing investment, extend the value of your applications, and progress to the next generation of your Oracle E-Business Suite applications. Our robust approach includes assessing current business systems, gathering knowledge from user communities, identifying pain/challenge areas, and benchmarking processes against best-in-class organizations and finally offering best suited solution. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a two-hour consultation phone call or a two-year partnership, we’re here to help.
Implementation & Roll-Out Services
- Prodware provides Oracle’s E-Business Suite (EBS) services that offer organizations increased productivity and reduced costs, utilizing best practices, portfolio of pre-built solutions, and integrated business processes. We put our deep experience, in-depth industry knowledge and proven global delivery model to the best use, providing our customers with efficient and cost-effective implementation solutions.
- Our consultants have hands-on experience in implementing Oracle EBS at mid to large organizations. At the same time, our capabilities include data transformation, end-to-end Implementation, integration and project management.
- Following Services are delivered as part of our Oracle EBS Implementation and Roll-Out services…
- Pre-implementation Workshop and Assessment
- Global Design and Implementation
- Rollouts – Global, National and Local
- Instance Consolidation
- Integration with other business systems
- In today’s dynamic market, one need to make sure your EBS application is able to meet various business objectives. Therefore it is necessary to enhance your Oracle EBS with the best method and approach to reach business goals. Our data base analysts and technical and functional consultants are experienced in upgrading and migrating Oracle e-Business Suite applications and data bases across different platforms.
- With every Oracle EBS major release, Prodware works with your organization to conduct an upgrade assessment and reimplementation to upgrade your system in the way that best meets your business needs
Application Maintenance & Support Services
- Prodware offers application maintenance and support services for the entire Oracle E-Business Suite, with a focus on reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through a unique combination of domain expertise, technology knowledge and global delivery capabilities. We have invested in an Oracle Centre of Excellence and have nurtured an extensive pool of Oracle professionals with hands-on industry, domain and technology expertise.
DBA Managed Services
- In today’s world, database and application infrastructure are critical components of enterprise IT. Against this backdrop, enterprises face continuing challenges in managing increasingly complex and growing data portfolios while meeting business expectations for peak performance and accessibility.
Oracle E-Business Suite – Overview
Oracle’s E-Business Suite (also known as EBS) consists of a collection of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and supply-chain management (SCM) business applications
Oracle E-Business Suite – Implementation time frame
Prodware’s tested and proven implementation timeframe to implement Oracle business solution is given below. The implementation time frame may take about 180 days to complete the project with details of key tasks and key deliverable in next page.