IBM Sterling OMS
Sterling OMS complements the ERP systems by simplifying the complex business functions through providing a single view of demand, inventory, and supply across complex, global supply. chain networks and orchestrating the delivery of goods and services across the extended enterprise.
Distributed order management
- Single order repository to modify, and monitor the order lifecycle in real-time from all channels
- Order fulfillment tracking
Delivery and service sourcing and scheduling
- Intelligent sourcing engine to handle the fulfillment in best possible manner based on defined business rules.
- Schedules product deliveries and associated services based on the type of order and resource availability
- Monitors service and delivery execution
Available to promise
- Provides real-time, available-to-promise dates
- Provides a real time inventory availability picture by synchronizing multiple supply and demand.
- Links return orders to original sales orders.
- Tracks reverse inventory back to the appropriate location.
Business process definition framework
- Graphically configures unique business processes
- Accomplish the hierarchy, relationships and assignment of roles to each individual organization